I decided to pursue my dream of being myself......

I am a single parent with the sole objective of taking care of my child. And off course in the process to develop myself as a value oriented human being. I haven at the brink many a time when I have thought that this is the end. I will not survive after this. But I have always found that things happen and events turn. I do not know how. The only way I can explain this is providence. Some kind of intervention from the almighty.

Currently, I am a full-time professional looking after the Corporate Communications for a large group. Since returning to mainstream, about two year ago, I have become a recluse in a way, as it is more like living in a cloister. Most people I meet do not understand why I should make so much of an effort to look after my child. Would it not have been better to push him to some boarding school and be free? I fail to explain to them that is the easiest thing to do. But at the end I would have had a child who would have been suffering, having had a traumatic childhood. I wish to keep him with me and take care of him.