The World According to Garp

My father died , when I was young. I joined a job early. In an advertising firm. There I had an associate, whose name is Rajiv. Rajiv Agarwal. A very decent man. He gave me a book to read . I think its name is "The World According To Garp". I think for some reason or the other the image of a frog leaping across struck me from that book. A frog desperately trying to come out . The image comes to my mind very often. Rajiv was a perfect gentleman. He left Calcutta soon. I was in touch with him for some time and then lost him to the world. He is now a very famous Admam in Bombay. This book , if I remember,was about relationship. Rajiv, in fact was the first person to underline to me the need of strong relations. In those days the word relationship as used today had not been coined . Not in the sense of Relationship Banking etc. etc. Come to think of it , maybe Rajiv coined it during his tenure as an adman. I don't know. Maybe I 'll check on it.